Tt15 help.

General DiscussionForum
Bearhunter247
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth
Facebook ID: 100001680361536

Tt15 help.

Postby Bearhunter247 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:30 am

Iv been having an issue all summer with collars less than a year old. Sometimes the collar will be sitting on the dog box sometimes on a dog in the box and twice on a dog in the woods. The collar will randomly cut off and will not turn back on. Put it on charge the light never turns green. It will master reset. This is the 9th collar since June! I’m just curious if this is happening to anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tater
Northrunner
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Tt15 help.

Postby Northrunner » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:34 am

Is the collar on and still blinking when you find the dog ? Just not transmitting to your handheld?
I have had this happen with interference with other collars, usually by not properly adding them into your system.
make sure your handheld and all collars are updated to newest version as well.

Deleting all collars and contacts from your handhelds and properly adding each, using ONE master handheld to avoid conflicts/interference.
Meaning adding all collars onto one handheld by pairing them close by, then adding collars to any other handhelds that may track that collar by sharing the ID or track or train code
Bearhunter247
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth
Facebook ID: 100001680361536

Re: Tt15 help.

Postby Bearhunter247 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:47 pm

No it’s not blinking and won’t turn on. Leave it on charge for days light stays red. Won’t turn on. Change the battery, still won’t charge won’t turn on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tater

Return to “General Forum”