Astro 320 not showing line where dogs have been

This is an area for Helping with Garmin Questions, Any posted References or posted Advertisements for selling Products will be removed. This is not a Place to Post your items for Sale, or Ask where to buy products.
al baldwin
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Astro 320 not showing line where dogs have been

Postby al baldwin » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:26 pm

Recently got 320 someone else set up for me. Most times now will not exhibit line to show where dogs have been. Continues to show a red ine on all the roads I/ve traveled. Have tried entering do not mark truck. Red line disapears for a short distance then reappears. Sometimes seems out of blue, will exhibit line where dog has traveled then, disappear. Ovious I,m confussed, any help appericated. Thanks Al Baldwin
mondomuttruner
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Re: Astro 320 not showing line where dogs have been

Postby mondomuttruner » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:31 pm

Press the map button twice. Had the same thing happen and had to press the map button again, Hope this helps.
timothy
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby timothy » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:32 pm

The map button actually does mire than take you to the map. If you press it while already viewing the nap it will only show the latest 15 minutes press it again and it gets rid if the Lines. Press it again and it shows it all. I don't know if you knew that. I have had some weird problems with the lines though and I believe it was because I did not start a new hunt. If you don't start a new hunt I think you will eventually fill the alloted memory. This is my latest thought on the problem, I don't know if I am totally right though.
al baldwin
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby al baldwin » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:05 pm

Thinks guys, will try that Al Baldwin
super white hunter
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby super white hunter » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:21 am

If you want to see the whole track, in menu go to tracks then dog tracks and you can show all track.

Sometimes I like it when it doesnt show everything. When they get to circleing and going back and forth the whole screen fills up and you can't tell what is going on.
"When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty". Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Garmin Astro Help Topics”